A man found dead in north-west London was killed in a drive-by shooting, police said.
The 24-year-old man was found with a gunshot wound in Malden Road, Kentish Town, late on Sunday.
CCTV revealed two people on a moped had pulled up to the victim, pulled out a gun and fired at close range. The man died at the scene.
An eyewitness described how he tried to perform CPR on the man with the help of a 999 operator.
Will, who did not want to give his full name, said: “There were a number of people around him when I got down there, but nobody was doing anything.
“With the aid of the operator on the phone, I performed CPR. But I think he was already dead then.”
Officers said they were keen to trace people who had been in a Toyota Prius, a Ford Focus and a motorbike in the area at the time.
The man’s next of kin have been informed and post-mortem tests are due to be held on Tuesday, police said.
Det Ch Insp Simon Stancombe, from the Met Police, said: “Everything we have found out so far points to this being a drive-by shooting.”
He urged eyewitnesses or anyone with dashcam footage to contact the force.
The killing was the second fatal shooting in less than 12 hours in London.
A man in his 20s was shot dead in Sydenham, south-east London, on Sunday afternoon.
A third man has been charged with murdering a 26-year-old who was shot dead in north-west London.
Kwasi Mensah-Ababio was found with head injuries in Monks Park, Wembley, shortly after 19:00 BST on 7 July.
Taalib Rowe, 24, will appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on Thursday charged with murder.
Alhassan Jalloh, 20, and Karlos Gracia, 22, both of Stonebridge Park, have also been charged with Mr Mensah-Ababio’s murder.
A man in his 30s has been shot dead in north-west London.
The victim was found with gunshot wounds in Harrow Road, Wembley, at about 20:00 BST on Friday.
He was taken to hospital but pronounced dead a short time later.
Scotland Yard said the man’s next of kin had been informed, and a post-mortem examination would be carried out. No-one has been arrested and a crime scene remains in place.
Witnesses from as far afield as London are to be interviewed by police investigating the crossbow shooting of a man on his Anglesey doorstep.
Gerald Corrigan, 74, was left with “horrendous injuries” outside his home in a remote area near South Stack Road in Holyhead.
North Wales Police said their appeal had attracted “a superb response”.
The crossbow bolt narrowly missed Mr Corrigan’s heart and he is “stable but heavily sedated” in hospital.
Doctors at Royal Stoke University Hospital found the bolt had travelled through his upper body and right arm.
- Family’s appeal to find Holyhead crossbow shooters
- Man suffers ‘horrendous injuries’ in crossbow shooting
Senior investigating officer, Det Ch Insp Brian Kearney told BBC Radio Wales’ Good Morning Wales the force has traced “many of the thousands of visitors” who were staying in Anglesey last weekend.
“We have completed house to house enquiries at four campsites and visited numerous homes and we will continue to do so,” he said.
“We have completed the forensic examination of the scene and the fingertip search of the ground has also concluded.”
Det Ch Insp Kearney added the force was “satisfied we are doing everything possible to identity the person or persons responsible”.